- Deck: L: 37" x W: 8.5"
- Wheelbase: 26"
- Trucks: Paris Reverse 150mm, 50°
- Wheels: Arbor Easyrider Series - Mosh
Size: 65mm, Durometer: 78A
Contact Patch: 36.0mm, Offset: 0.0mm
Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Paris Risers
- Die-Cut Griptape
- Artist Collection: Art by Aaron Draplin
- Mini-cruiser wheels for all-around skating
- Intended for carving and quick commutes
- Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
- 7-Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple, Palisander Wood Ply
A compact pintail with an extended wheelbase and mellow flex for around town cruising and lower speed carving.
Arbor use Wood material which comes from sustainable sources of supply, and all Wood by-product at re reclaimed for use in other products.
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.