Size guide (please note - Rash Vests are meant to be tight, clingy and figure hugging)
|Osprey Ladie's Rash Vest Size Guide|
|XS||Chest 31 - 33" / 79-84cm|
|S||Chest 33 - 35" / 84-89cm|
|M||Chest 35 - 37.5" / 89-95cm|
|L||Chest 37.5 - 40" / 95-102cm|
|XL||Chest 40-42" / 102-107cm|
The Osprey Women's Zada long sleeved thermal rash vest is good for adding additional coverage to prevent wetsuit rash as well as keeping you insulated in colder waters.
This rash vest is made from polyester and spandex materials which delivers comfort. Additionally, the flatlock stitching increases seam strength and reduced friction on the skin.
For those warmer days, the rash vest provides 50+ UV protection. The addition of a practical board short connector prevents the vest from riding up, ensuring comfort at all times.
This flexible rash vest acts as a second skin, increasing movement around areas such as the shoulder, armpit and elbow. The vest lets you move freely whilst out in the water, and is a must-have for wetsuit wearers.
- Quick dry, super soft and thermal material for extra comfort and warmth
- Flatlock seams provide reduced friction underneath a wetsuit
- Stay protected from the sun thanks to the SPF 50+ rating
- Stylish Zada design will make you look good whilst staying protected
- Long sleeve rash vest design is ideal for water sports and days out at the beach